With over 60 years’ experience of innovation and design in producing small-wheel vehicles, Club Car is a leading manufacturer of gas and electric golf, utility, and personal transportation vehicles. Since 1958, the Club Car product portfolio has grown to include much more than golf cars, now encompassing vehicles for commercial and consumer markets, built with an uncompromised desire for superior safety, quality, and performance. Club Car remains the only major manufacturer to utilize Aluminum frames across our portfolio of products and our commitment to safety and comfort features are unrivaled in the small wheel vehicle segment. Club Car offers the largest number of base models in our category, including all wheel drive and Low Speed Vehicles (LSV). Club Car has the premier dealer network in the industry serving public agencies nationwide.
Lead Agency: Cobb County, GA
Contract Number: 24-6738
Term: January 1, 2024 – December 31, 2028
Three (3) One – Year Renewal Options
Strategic Account Manager
Durable. Versatile. Reliable. Since Club Car’s founding more than 50 years ago, Club Car has become one of the world’s largest manufacturers of small four-wheel electric vehicles.
Club Car vehicles are engineered with exclusive features that improve durability, versatility, and reliability. Our diverse portfolio includes more than 50 models and configurations of vehicles designed to meet your work, transport, and golf needs. Our vehicles are backed by industry-leading warranties and a network of more than 600 Authorized Club Car Dealers who staff factory-trained technicians and stock genuine Club Car parts.
- Truckster LSV Utility vehicles
- Utility vehicles (UTV)
Gas, electric or diesel
- Transportation vehicles (2, 4, 6 & 8 Passenger)
- 4×4 utility vehicles
- Low-speed vehicles (LSV)
- Street legal utility vehicles
- Small wheel consumer vehicles or personal transportation vehicles (PTV)
How to order
All purchasing will be facilitated directly through our Authorized Club Car Dealer/Distributor channel.
Dealer locator is available on our www.clubcar.com website or please visit – Find Club Car Authorized Dealer
You can also contact Strategic Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 421-7875.
Who is Club Car?
With over 60 years’ experience of innovation and design in producing small-wheel vehicles, Club Car is a leading manufacturer of gas and electric golf, utility, and personal transportation vehicles. Since 1958, the Club Car product portfolio has grown to include much more than golf cars, now encompassing vehicles for commercial and consumer markets, built with an uncompromised desire for superior safety, quality, and performance. Club Car remains the only major manufacturer to utilize Aluminum frames across our portfolio of products and our commitment to safety and comfort features are unrivaled in the small wheel vehicle segment. Club Car offers the largest number of base models in our category, including all wheel drive and Low Speed Vehicles (LSV). Club Car has the premier dealer network in the industry and has sales and service coverage in all 50 states. As a global leader in sustainability and electrification, the Club Car Vehicle Group includes luxury electric vehicle brand, Garia, and lightweight electric utility vehicle brand, Melex. Garia and Melex product portfolios share similar characteristics of reliability, thoughtful design, and proven performance. Club Car Vehicle Group is proud to be on the forefront of environmentally responsible Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) technologies. For more information, visit www.clubcar.com.
How does Club Car pricing compare to other national/regional cooperative programs?
Club Car provides GovMVMT members with our best overall pricing and value proposition available to public agencies through the Master Agreement under GovMVMT.
How do I obtain a price comparison?
- Each of our Club Car Authorized Dealers/Distributors are provided a GovMVMT pricing file to utilize when quoting its members. If you need additional support in verifying your pricing, please contact Club Car’s Strategic Account Manager for GovMVMT: email@example.com with a copy of your quote or call (706) 421-7875.
Are volume discounts available?
Where applicable, additional quantity discounts may apply but would be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
What are other benefits/advantages of contracting with Club Car?
Your GovMVMT contract offers an extensive range of Club Car products and services available through a single contract, on a single order, placed with your local Club Car Authorized Dealer/Distributor.
Listed below are several points on what makes our products unique and how they benefit GovMVMT members as a customer.
- Exclusive Feature/Aircraft Quality 6061 Aluminum: Club Car uses a proven I Beam constructed Aluminum chassis material. Key benefits are, it is stronger, lighter, and will not rust when compared to tubular steel chassis. Aluminum allows our customers to continue rebuilding the product utilizing them for years. Due to our aluminum chassis, Club Car has thousands of 15–20-year-old utility vehicles that are still in service today.
- Factory Technical Training: Club Car performs classes in Augusta Georgia and in the field which enables our customer technicians to better understand and troubleshoot the product.
- Exclusive Feature/Park Brake: Easy to use foot operated park brake allows for easy engaging and disengaging. The park brake is self- adjusting for cable stretch and brake shoe wear. The park brake easily releases through the accelerator pedal and brake pedal. The foot park brake design prevents wearing of brake shoes and driving through a hand brake design.
- Brakes: 4-wheel self- adjusting drum brakes for sure stopping and less maintenance.
- Rack and Pinion Steering: Club Cars self- adjusting steering is maintenance free and automatically adjusts the play from the steering wheel to the tire allowing for a sport like steering feel. In addition, the EXCLUSIVE steering column is an automotive design that also self- adjusts to eliminate up and downplay.
- Exclusive Feature/Clutches (CVT): Club Cars (CVT) Continuous Variable Transmission allows for smooth shifting and excellent power. The Drive Clutch has an EXCLUSIVE self- adjusting design that eliminates play and rattling of the clutch. The Driven Clutch also has an EXCLUSIVE self- cleaning wiper ring that allows for consistent smooth shifting, and cleaning of the shaft. The clutches are maintenance free and designed to work in dusty dirty environments for many years of maintenance free use.
- Front Body: Designed with the technician in mind for ease of service. Made of unbreakable painted TPO material, the body comes in 5 standard colors and 1 premium color. The front body also uses EXCLUSIVE no fasteners and can be dissembled and reassembled in a matter of seconds.
- Canopy Top: Has heavy duty struts and made of an unbreakable Polyethylene material and designed so water drains towards the rear of the vehicle and away from the passenger and load.
- Warranty: BEST IN CLASS. Utility vehicles: 3 years 3000-hour warranty on chassis, and major components like engine and drive train. Also 2 years or 2000 hours on other electrical components. 4X4 vehicles have a full 2-year or 2000-hour warranty.
- Exclusive Feature/ Rear Cargo Box: Has a pickup truck tailgate designed to open and close with one hand. The Rugged aluminum rear box has a rhino bed to deaden noise and exclusive ridges on the side of the box allowing for attachments to be added and providing safe locations for carrying products such as rakes, shovels, weed eaters etc.
- Ergonomically friendly: We built the dash like a pickup truck allowing easy reach to shifter, switches, and viewing of gauges. In addition, we added a standard 12-volt power point to charge cell phones. Shelves are designed to carry radios, iPads and cell phones. We built the dash area with the customer in mind allowing less driving fatigue during the workday.
- Exclusive Feature/ Front suspension: Club Car has the tightest turning circle (20 feet) in the industry allowing easy, safe, maneuvering in tight spaces. In addition, our camber and toe in adjustment feature improves tire life and less tire wear. The combination of our independent front suspension and 6 ply/ 20-inch tires allow the driver and passenger to experience an incredibly smooth ride.
- Exclusive Feature/ Kohler Overhead Cam Engine with EFI: Club Car is the first manufacturer to introduce (OHC) Overhead Cam engine technology with (EFI) Electronic Fuel Injection in a light duty/ mid- range utility product line. The advantages are many. The OHC engine brings greater horsepower and torque along with improved fuel efficiency by 50% over our prior engine design. OHC brings the lowest emissions in this category, less maintenance, cooler running engine design, longer engine life, improved cold weather starting, no choke cables to break, no carburetor with jets to plug up causing the car not to start. Basically, the fuel system is electronically controlled just like an automobile.
- Exclusive Feature/ Transaxle: Easy to shift rear transaxle which has a true neutral. The vehicle has a service switch that allows safe servicing of the engine without having to lift the vehicle off the floor.
- Exclusive Feature/ Modular Cab: Club Cars module cab allows you to build the cab with the components you require. Example you can start with just the cab frame which is ROPS approved. From there you can add a canopy, doors, windshield and wipers, S-Par Heater, and many other accessories. The cab is built exclusively for Club Car by Curtis Cab.
- Dealer Network: Club Cars’ expansive Authorized Dealer Network of over 600 locations gives our customers the quick reliable service they deserve. Our Dealer technicians are factory trained and most locations have excellent parts stock on hand to better service our customers.
Are there rebates paid by Club Car?
Currently not at this time.
Can I order online?
Online purchasing is not available. All purchasing will be facilitated directly through our Authorized Club Car Dealer/Distributor channel.
Is freight/shipping included on contract?
For Club Car to provide aggressive discounts on the wide variety of our products available to you through the GovMVMT contract, additional freight, prepping and dealer delivery charges may be applied by your local Club Car Dealer/Distributor based on each order and will be itemized on each quote.
Does Club Car offer next day delivery? Quick Ship Program?
Each of Club Car’s local Dealers/Distributors manage their own product availability, staging schedule, and delivery windows. Please speak with your local Club Car Dealer/Distributor to determine options for expedited shipping and delivery.
How do I set up an account?
Account set up we be through your local Club Car Authorized Dealer/Distributor. All purchasing will be facilitated through our Authorized Club Car Dealer/Distributor channel. To find your local distributor, please visit – Find Club Car Authorized Dealer